Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Update


I didn't get to complete day 18 yesterday, so I thought I'd take a minute to update!

I got a great idea from www.40daylovedare.com. They have a section of the message board call the 2 degree difference. They give you ideas on how to make a small changes for each love dare.

Day 16 was Love Intercedes, and the site suggested that you set an alarm for the same time everyday to remind you to pray for your mate. That way, when that alarm goes off everyday at that time, you will remember to stop and pray for them. I started that yesterday and I thought it was great. At 2pm everyday (or soon after if I'm in the middle of something) I will stop and pray. I did it right at my desk yesterday and no one even noticed.

Stay tuned for Day 18, because it's going to be a good one! I promise it will be completed today!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails