Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Taking some time

Days 19 - 21 are major and I am feeling like I've rushed through them without feeling their impact. I am going to take some time to slow down and really focus on their dares and messages before I move on.

We had a rough weekend. We were busy and stressed out. We actually did a pretty good job of sticking to our "fighting rules". We just had to have a pretty serious discussion about one particular issue and I'm not sure that we really got any closure. I didn't pray all weekend and in fact, we didn't even go to church on Sunday. That was the exact opposite of what I should have done.

Everything is okay and we're moving forward. I just want to stay true to this process and really experience it fully- not just run through the motions.

I will be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails