So, before I introduce my list, I just want to make 2 things clear:
1. I do not see 30 as this looming date with disaster. I'm not trying to complete a list before my life ends or anything crazy like that. I am looking forward to my 30's! My 20's were rough. I am grateful for the life experiences and all that jazz, but truly I am finally comfortable with who I am and know where I'm going. So now I'm just excited to start the trip!
2. This list isn't a contract by any means! I'm not going to freak out if I can't accomplish it all. Those items will just move on to the next years list! Some of the goals are things I really WANT to do and some of them are things I really NEED to do. Either way, they are simply goals!
So, without further adieu:
1. Get Pregnant- yep, just gonna get it right out there. We are officially going to start trying to have a baby, but probably not until closer to the end of the year.
2. Lose 100 pounds- one of the reasons pregnancy probably won't come until the end of the year (lol)
3. Learn how to crochet so I can make this for the nursery.
4. Go skinny dipping because I never have before.
5. Go to at least 3 live music events. I love live music, but never seem to justify going anymore!
6. Complete 30 hours of community service.
7. Write 30 letters- like actual letters and mail them to different people because it will make them happy.
8. Read 30 books.
9. Repair my credit with this book that has been sitting on my shelf for 2 years.
10. Follow FlyLady's daily routines.
11. Conquer our paper clutter and do something with all of my teaching stuff.
12. Take a trip to somewhere we've never been before.
13. Pray, Journal and Meditate Daily.
14. Walk the Bayfront at least once a week.
15. Schedule all of my needed Dr. appointments!!! I am so bad about that!
16. Learn a new dance- I'm thinking belly dancing and maybe Salsa!
17. Go camping- yet another thing I love to do but haven't been able to justify a trip in forever!
18. Make a wedding photobook.
19. Find a creative outlet- maybe rekindle my love of photography.
20. Watch no more than 1 hour of television a day. I'm just tired of wasting so much time.
21. Try Al-Anon
22. Listen to music at least 1 hr./day because it will make me happy.
23. Make a new friend.
24. Reconnect with an old friend.
25. Try Yoga.
26. Call family and friends on a regular basis- another thing I am REALLY bad about!
27. Make a fool of myself singing karaoke.
28. Give up caffeine. It just makes me feel bad.
29. Find a church home.
30. Try 5 new things in the bedroom. (I was hoping if I put it at the end of the list you wouldn't notice!)
WISH ME LUCK!