I got an award! I can't believe it! I'm so honored! Wow... I feel like a "REAL" blogger!
Thanks to Sylvia @ Big Steps 2 Take, I have my first official blog award! I never knew I could be so happy about such a thing! It feels great.
The rules of the award are that I have to tell you 7 things that you don't know about me yet...
1. I am a published poet. I haven't written any poetry in years, but when I was young I had several of my poems published.
2. My dream car is a fully restored Jeep Grand Wagoneer. I'd take that over a luxury car anyday.
3. I have a Bachelors in Speech Comm. and a teaching certificate in Special Education and Elementary Education, but I'm not currently using any of them in my employment.
4. My husband can make me laugh even when I'm angry, which of course, only makes me angrier.
5. I suffered from insomnia from age 12-16. I finally learned how to fall asleep by focusing on my breathing on my own.
6. I didn't grow up with a religious foundation. My limited experiences were with the Baptist church and Unitarian Universalist church. I'd always considered myself to be spiritual, but never religious. I did not expect to become a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints before 6 months ago, but I'm so glad I did.
The 2nd rule is that I have to pass the award on to seven other Beautiful Bloggers! You know, this is tough because I'm seeing that most of the people I want to give it to have just recently received it from others, but I'm just gonna go with it!
1. One Year, 1.5 Pounds per Week, One Day at a Time - Sarah is also trying to lose weight so she can have babies!
2. Confessions of a (Recovering) Compulsive Eater - I've never even commented on her blog, but I have been reading it for a long time. Good stuff!
3. Anonymous Fat Girl - This is another one of my long-time favorites! I love her no-nonsense attitude and she shares some amazing Clean Eating recipes.
4. JewliaGoulia - Julia has lost over 75 pounds in the past 5 months! She is amazing.
5. Endurance Isn't Only Physical - This woman has lost 126 pounds! SERIOUSLY! Tricia totally gives me hope that I can reach my goals.
6. Flabby McGee - I just love this blog! She is so funny and I can totally relate to her!
7. Peanut Butter and Jenny - Jenny is dealing with ED from a different perspective from me, but I love how she works on achieving a balance. Plus, she is obsessed with Peanut Butter and how could you not love someone like that?
I hope you'll check these guys out!