Sunday, May 16, 2010

100 in 365

You voted!  I'm listening!


Thank you so much to all of you who voted and gave your input.  I read all of your suggestions, prayed about them, and I think that I've come to a decision.

I'm looking to change my lifestyle, not just go on a diet.  I'm not just wanting to lose a lot of weight real quick.  I'm willing to take my time to make sure that this is a permanent change.  That being said, I also know myself and I do better on a structured program.  I also know that I need some level of accountability to stay on course.  So, for now I am going to join Weight Watchers.  The structure of the program will help me to get used to the lower calories before I make additional changes.

So basically I'm looking at this as a process to make a lasting and profound lifestyle change.  The process is going to go through stages.  I am going to make it a point to make sure that I stay true to this as a lifestyle change and not just a diet.  Clean eating and exercise will become a part of all of this soon!

I had this grand plan to weigh in this morning, take pictures and post everything...  Well, my scale battery was dead.  The battery is one of those watch batteries, so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to replace it!  So look for a post tomorrow night!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails