Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Third time is the charm, right?

This is my 3rd and hopefully final attempt at beginning a blog. I have faithfully blogged on Myspace for YEARS, but I have not been successful at crossing over into mainstream blogging. I like the idea of an entirely separate place for my blog (especially since I am rarely checking Myspace anymore). So, here we go again! This time I promise to keep on top of the blog and use it for every blog.

So much of my life is a fresh start at the moment, so why not this too?! Speaking of which, I know that many of you have been worried about me, but I want you to know that I am wonderful. I am so happy now and couldn't have made a better decision for myself and my family. Leaving teaching was hard, but it was the right thing to do. Isn't it always that way?

I am absolutely blessed with the opportunity to return to a job that I loved and gives me the opportunity to be a better wife. I feel healthier, happier, and most of all lucky. All it took was a leap of faith. Thank you God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails