Sunday, March 15, 2009

Amazing Grace

Isn't it funny how in the darkest times everything can just fall into place? I am just amazed by His Grace.

I've been getting messages through email, myspace and facebook from you guys about this blog. Many of you have questions, and I am going to try to answer them honestly.

1. As of a couple of weeks ago, my profile read that I have always been spiritual, but not very religious. I have since changed that and some of you want to know why. In my darkest days, I turned to God for help. He asked me for my faith and when I gave it to Him, he saved me from my pain. I have since made the decision to seek Him always, and not just in my darkest times. I don't know if I would call me "religious" all of a sudden because I'm not even sure what that means, but I am learning.

2. I am truly grateful that many of you are reading this blog, and I hope that my experiences will be useful to you in some form or fashion. However, I am writing the blog to be accountable for my progress. I find that this keeps me honest and on track. I can't talk about it with my husband, so I write about it instead.

3. Those of you who know me best- know that I have struggled. I have had some dark times, and I've been very confused. What is happening to me know is lighting up my life in ways I never even imagined were possible. I believe that God is the key to understanding and fulfilling my life's purpose.

I am so excited about the future. I am more optimistic and hopeful than I have ever been before. I know that suffering will be a part of my life again, but I know that I can take my burdens to Him and I will survive.

1 comment:

  1. Brandi- thank you for sharing all of this! I had never even heard of the Love Dare and I am ready to take it on now! It truly seems like it could make my marriage even more amazing. I hope that you and your marriage will continue to be blessed...you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails