Monday, January 18, 2010

The Game Plan


Last week, I posted here about my serious need for some time management skills. I also promised to be sharing my game plan the next day, but then the most wonderful thing happened:

My husband got a job!!!

And so my game plan changed. I wasn't even sure if I should make a game plan yet because his schedule is only temporary until he is done with training. And so, I went back and forth all weekend about it, and I decided late last night that I had to start now, even if I could only make a game plan for myself day by day for the time being.

Since the hubs has to be at work by 6:30am, I have just been going into work early. Today, I used that time to update my calendar (majorly needed), look up some info., and think about what I needed to get done. I was alone with my thoughts and wayyy more productive!

Therefore, I was able to come up with a plan for the day, and I would like to share it with you:

Today's Plan-

  1. Dinner will be made. Whole Grain Rigatoni with meat sauce, Spinach Salad and Squash.
  2. We will have Family Home Evening during which we will finally watch the Finding Faith in Christ DVD that was loaned to us at least two weeks ago, and we will also read and pray.
  3. Because of the new schedule, I have NO time in the morning for anything. So I'm going to have to bathe at night, set out clothes, and make sure breakfast and lunch are taken care of. If I don't do it tonight, it WON'T happen in the morning. Period.
  4. Finally, If I have time, I need to write a grocery store list so we can go to shopping Tuesday night. If I don't get it done, I at least have to get everything together and write the list in the morning.

I'm hoping I can get to bed at a decent time. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails