Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Winning Wednesday- Week 1

Awww, isn't he precious?

A girl I went to high school with is now a portrait photographer with a quite successful business in Lubbock. I know this because she has photographed most of my friend's children and families. You can check out her work HERE.

So what does this have to do with Winning Wednesday??? I want one. A baby. In ways that I don't even know how to express. My body just gravitates towards them and I'm left with a yearning that defies all logic. It's time, and I know it with every fiber of my being...

The rub is that I have to do some serious work on my health first. Of course that includes losing some weight, but more importantly it means making some serious lifestyle changes. I know what I need to do, but I've lacked the motivation... but not any more.

I am not even going to call it dieting- I'm not going to count calories or points or whatever. I am just going to eat what is good and in the right proportions. And I'm going to get some exercise. And I'm going to take vitamins. And I'm going to get enough sleep. And I'm going to do everything that I need to do to be healthy.

I will be posting every week with pictures and progress. But first, I need your help!

Please suggest your favorite workout tunes! Mine is Knights of Cydonia by Muse... I am trying to fill up my iPod with motivating music!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails