Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Okay, so I'm totally ripping off Grateful Wednesday, but I think this would make a great addition to my new lineup that I will be rolling out next week! So, here goes!

*For getting to opportunity to go home for the Watson family reunion when I thought of about a million reasons I couldn't first.

*For our little trips to the bookstore and you letting me read for hours on end.

*For plans, opportunities, and setbacks- they all come and go as needed

* For friends who are as comfortable as an old pair of pajamas.

*For hot running water and a powerful shower head.

*For a creative outlet that was much needed

* For feeling like myself and actually knowing what that means.

* For puppies who hog blankets and lick my nose when I'm sleeping.

And lastly,

* For being so full of love, I feel like I will burst with childish giddiness... all the time

2 comments:

  1. welcome, welcome, welcome...love it. i'm so glad you're doing this--it's a great outlet and great time to reflect. love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah well hello...welcome lol...it does/will feel so good to think and look back upon...the so full of love and feeling like you want to burst..yep i feel ya

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails