Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Gaining Perspective


Current Weight:  304.8 lbs
Loss:  +1.4  lbs
Total Loss:  -2.4 lbs
Emotion:  
unsurprised


Oh, the excuses...  I'm wearing jeans.  I'm retaining water.  I cheated earlier in the week.  I didn't track this weekend.  You get the picture.


I know exactly how it happened, and I know exactly how to fix it.


I've stayed on plan today and have tracked all day.  I have a meal plan for the week.  I have a bachelorette dinner Saturday night that I'm saving my extra points for.  I'm just going to focus one day at a time, one meal at a time.


Most of all, I'm not going to let this gain make me want to give up.  I've been down that road too many times before.

8 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're owning but I'm also glad you're not letting it get you down. Keep going :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do this! Stick to your plan, and you'll soon be back to a lighter you! One day at a time and one meal at a time is the best way to live! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from Healthy You!

    Yeah I always know what's up with my gains... well, usually. Good to see you sticking to plan n matter what. The work is worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's ok. I had a gain this week too. But it's all good. We will be better next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to keep a good perspective! Staying in the game and not giving up is the key.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes to Leslie! One day at a time. And DON'T Beat yourself up, PICK yourself up and keep going! Track those food points, and build up your activity points...even walking and housework counts for those!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've got the right attitude! It's a journey, and there are going to be weeks like this. We just gotta get back on that horse! I had a rough weekend food-wise and I'm sure I'll pay for it on the scale tomorrow! But I'm OK with it too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had a gain this week too - but it's now a new week and I know how to fix things.
    I loved your list of excuses though, I've said everyone to myself before :)
    I hope this week is a great one for you!!
    diane :)
    itst-i-m-e.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails