Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thankful Thursday


* For unconditional love... something I'm still wrapping my head around, but I'm starting to feel like it's everything

* For family- however dysfunctional.

* For knowing when to make amends and knowing when to swallow my pride.

* For knowing when to stand up for myself.

* For being able to make it through this time. I know you're going crazy, but I'm not. Let me remind you that it's going to be okay.

* For motivation- moving towards action. It's not about the outward appearance, even if it seems that way. It's about the freedom of health and feeling well.

* For friends with open hearts and minds who counsel, encourage, and kick me in the butt when I need it. You're amazing and I am blessed!

* For taking a little mental break this week to slow down a bit and recharge.

* For ladies with such positive attitudes that you just can't help joining in! I'm a bit more on the melancholy side, so it's a welcome change!

* For understanding myself more and more each day.

* For our future plans- they are so real and we have worked so hard to get here. We are going to make it! We're living like no one else today so later we can LIVE like no one else.

* For blog readers who don't leave comments... LOL, yes I'm thankful for you- Gives me a goal and makes me strive to be a better writer.

* Por mi vida loca... gracias

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails