Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Random Tuesday- 80's Cartoons

Does anyone remember the Gummi Bears?

Don't worry- I couldn't remember the name of the cartoon either. Wow. It's kind of amazing that I'm starting to cross over the line where I can't remember stuff from my childhood. This was one of my favorite cartoons. I think it's important to keep some of these memories of joy from our childhood!

Havie loves to talk about cartoons from the 80's, but of course he watched all the boy ones- Transformers, Thundercats, He-man, etc. I finally got tired of forgetting the names and during a google search, I found this website.

Alvin and the Chipmunks, The Pound Puppies, Care Bears, Chip & Dale's Rescue Rangers, Duck Tales, The Flinstones, The Jetsons, Fraggle Rock, Garfield and Friends, Inspector Gadget, Jem, Muppet Babies, My Little Pony, The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Poochie, Punky Brewster, Richie Rich, Rainbow Brite, She-ra, Smurfs, Strawberry Shortcake, Super Mario Brothers, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Wuzzles, Yogi Bear... woah, was I ever not watching tv as a kid?

What was your favorite cartoon growing up? Do you remember a specific episode?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails