Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I know that I've already shared this on Facebook yesterday, and Brandy shared it on her blog today, but I love this video and I feel that it's message is so profound and so simple. I hope that you will be blessed by it's message today.



* For today

* For me. Yes, me. I have something to contribute to this world. I am worthy of my own admiration and affection. I'm not there yet, but I'll fake it til I make it.

* For you. Yes, you. You have something to contribute to this world. You are worthy of your own admiration and affection. You may or may not be there yet, but I pray you find your way.

* For awareness/consciousness/intent- I prefer to live in my dream world, but I'm finding happiness in trying these on for size.

* For finding a good fit. Grandma Moses was probably a wonderful therapist, but she just wasn't what I needed. "Wow, you have ALOT of history!" lol

* For nourishment- in so many areas of my life.

* For satisfaction. You aren't going to believe me when I tell you that I am satisfied while dieting. I am. It really is possible.

* For Wednesday night dinners with family. If you only knew how much I am getting out of spending time with you, you'd understand why I won't accept your money.

* For friends. I am so glad that I've reconnected with you. You make me laugh, you make me cry, you make me think, and you make me feel ok. I really am so blessed.

* For music. It truly speaks directly to my soul. Any genre, any form, any voice...

* For unconditional love. I don't deserve it and yet it is given to me. I can/must give it away as well.

* For hope. You're like that spot of sun peeking through the clouds, so bright that I can't ignore your presence, can't deny your warmth- and though you are so small and the clouds are so great- you fill the dark sky with light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails