Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Thankful Thursday on Wednesday


*For figurative language- makes life so colorful... I can't quite bring myself to call us "Metaphor Whores," so I think we'll stick with Crayola's of Communication... LOL, oh dear...

* For the fact that I couldn't wait until tomorrow to write my list, and having so much to say that I'm debating on what should come next!

* For amazing friends- I don't have a bunch of them, but I'll take quality over quantity anyday.

* For conversations and questions that open my eyes. That honesty and safety to say what needs to be said.

* For something feeling like home. It is a feeling that you can't really describe, but you just know it when you feel it.

* For the happiness and satisfaction I have right now as I watch the lives of three of my closest friends grow and blossom before my very eyes. It brings me so much joy and pride.

* For history, familiarity, comfort... I wasn't expecting those things to mean so much to me, but they feel so good.

* For a rainy weekend that ended with sun peaking out and God supplying the most fantastic rainbow I've ever seen.

* For these in-between times... I know they are necessary... Just don't like 'em... one bit

* For motivation... It really is the key

* For clarity and consciousness... working on both, and it feels good

* For this mess we're in... yes, I am thankful for it. Maybe it will push us to make all of those changes we've wanted to make but were too- scared, lazy, in denial, procrastinating...

* For the fact that I will be 29 soon, and that doesn't seem to bother me one bit. I'm ready to have the 20's over with- they sucked!

* For love.

2 comments:

  1. lol@metaphor whores...i'm telling you, it fits...i heard it in a poem once. but crayolas of communication will work too if you're chicken haha

    i'm so proud of you...and you know the reasons why.
    love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. * For something feeling like home. It is a feeling that you can't really describe, but you just know it when you feel it.
    * For clarity and consciousness... working on both, and it feels good
    ....great list, these two stood out to me the most
    ...growth is beautiful, even during the storms

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails