Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Thankful Thursday on Wednesday
*For figurative language- makes life so colorful... I can't quite bring myself to call us "Metaphor Whores," so I think we'll stick with Crayola's of Communication... LOL, oh dear...
* For the fact that I couldn't wait until tomorrow to write my list, and having so much to say that I'm debating on what should come next!
* For amazing friends- I don't have a bunch of them, but I'll take quality over quantity anyday.
* For conversations and questions that open my eyes. That honesty and safety to say what needs to be said.
* For something feeling like home. It is a feeling that you can't really describe, but you just know it when you feel it.
* For the happiness and satisfaction I have right now as I watch the lives of three of my closest friends grow and blossom before my very eyes. It brings me so much joy and pride.
* For history, familiarity, comfort... I wasn't expecting those things to mean so much to me, but they feel so good.
* For a rainy weekend that ended with sun peaking out and God supplying the most fantastic rainbow I've ever seen.
* For these in-between times... I know they are necessary... Just don't like 'em... one bit
* For motivation... It really is the key
* For clarity and consciousness... working on both, and it feels good
* For this mess we're in... yes, I am thankful for it. Maybe it will push us to make all of those changes we've wanted to make but were too- scared, lazy, in denial, procrastinating...
* For the fact that I will be 29 soon, and that doesn't seem to bother me one bit. I'm ready to have the 20's over with- they sucked!
* For love.
Posted by brandi at 8:55 AM