Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Stats

If you want to see pics you can click here, but do so at your own risk!

As of yesterday:

Weight: 312
BMI: 51.9 (Obese)

Measurements: (I'm only going to update this once a month)

Waist: 53"
Hip: 55"
Thigh: 19"
Arm: 18"

Interestingly enough, I looked back at my OLD myspace blog and compared my measurements when I was 313 lbs. back in June '08. They are exactly the same except my thigh was two inches bigger back then. I wonder what that's all about?

Oh well! I had a great day today. Ate all of my points and spent 45 minutes on the eliptical machine. Feels good!

2 comments:

  1. Brandi. You got this woman!!! Fight and fight hard for your goals! Nothing will stop you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Russell! You are quite an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails