Friday, October 14, 2011

Restless

Woke up early this morning and I'm feeling restless.  Like I need to DO something.

Got some news yesterday that knocked my socks off.  My aunt who just recently finished chemo and radiation for a very small tumor they found in her lung back in June recently had another scan.  Turns out the cancer has already spread to her liver and she has more in her lungs.  The last scan came back completely clear.  She has small cell carcinoma which is the most aggressive form of cancer- caused by smoking.

Her bone marrow has already taken a beating, so basically they are going to treat her until her body can't take it anymore.

I'm sad.  I'm confused.  I don't know what to say.  The only thing I can do is pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails