Monday, February 1, 2010

Simon Loves You



Friday night, we were invited to an American Idol Karaoke Party at the Mikelson's. I was ecstatic because I felt I had found an answer to my quandry. You see, I have this 30-before-30 list- And one of my goals, #27 to be exact, had me wondering how it would be accomplished since I have no desire to head into a bar...



So, I can scratch #27 off the list! I made a fool of myself singing karaoke in the comfort of our friend's home. And I tell you what, I thought sober karaoke would be really scary, but it was so much FUN! Seriously. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Did I mention that my husband also sang? Holy Canolli- he sure did! It was so stinkin' cute!



And although, there were some naysayers who suggest that I in fact, did NOT actually make a fool of myself because I ended up the "winner"- I'd like to remind you of one rendition in particular:

Beyonce's Irreplaceable

'Nuff Said.

2 comments:

  1. congrats! :) maybe you could sing Saturday night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were definitely the winner. It was a lot of fun and we'll have to do it again.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails